Thursday, May 17, 2007

Imaginary Cooking

I'm now at KL International Airport waiting for my flight home. I've been here a couple of days for meetings & being away from the family does take a lot out of life, out of me. Somehow the thought of going home always puts a smile back on my face. The pots & pans may have missed me as well while I was gone :)

Whenever I'm on one of my biz trips, I'll tend to be analytical on most of the food that I've tried - from the 5 star hotel's kitchen, hawkers' corner, bistros, etc. But nothing beats home food cooking.

I could cook up a dish in my head while waiting for my sweet flight home & the good thing now is that KLIA offers FREE WIFI services.

My head is filled with assorted meats in black soy sauce (lean pork meat/duck slice/chicken). How & ways to do it? Well, I'd better save it for my journey which is 2 ½ hours & plenty of time to cook this dish up in the air.

Back in the real kitchen soon!