Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lunch - Tomatoes & Sweet Sour Pork

I took the day off as planned. It's a lousy feeling especially when you wake up at wee hours of the morning anticipating a 6th Champions League Title for my beloved club, Liverpool FC, gone with the break of dawn.

I fetched my Noah from school & headed straight home instead of the normal take away or lunch with him. I wanted him to eat my brand of home food cooking. Well, to my surprise, he did finish his meal after much persuading & given the opportunity to play his favourite Rally Race on my mobile phone.

2 Big Tomatoes - sliced
250g of Tender Pork - sliced
Ginger

Marinate with:
Dark/Light Soy Sauce
Sesame oil
Sweet Vinegar

Light fry the marinated pork
with ginger till light brown & tender.
Add the tomatoes & let it simmer.
Add some water, pepper & salt to taste.

I want my two boys to love eating at home
rather that the usual fast food
that kids love these days.
Good wholesome lunch for both of us at home.

Should be cooking more this weekend.

You'll Never Cook Alone